1.23.2010

Jan 20 pic


Okay, now if you couldn't see it before, there it is! You can't tell me you can't see it haha. I am getting past the feeling exhausted all the time and nausea. Still feel sick sometimes. But up til today (1/23/10) I've only thrown up twice! I'm pretty proud of that haha. Especially considering all the other things that have been changing. I usually have a pretty good stomach, but lately I get sick eating certain foods. I have always lived off of junk food... oh yum. But no, not anymore. I just don't want it anymore. I haven't for almost three months now! Oh it's so strange. And just silly other things that are changing. It's pretty fun, totally weird, but fun.
So totally strange. I'm set that it's going to be a boy. I keep having all these dreams that it is a boy, or that I have a little boy. Then Brynn... who was set that it's a Virginia... said that it could be a boy because the Chinese birth chart says that it will be. Laugh if you want but those things are scarily accurate. Either way, I'm still just excited to find out what it is.

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay, Elise!! Congratulations! What a blessing it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crack me up, your belly now looks like a normal person because most people don't have perfectly flat bellies like you :) But it's exciting that he/she is growing! Good luck at your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee, I wish my belly looked that good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it, you look like an average person now. We all can't have flat bellies like you haha. I am so excited that you have a blog now I can see whats going on :) Hope all is well. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elise you are so adorable!! I am SO SO excited for you! Being pregnant is the best experience ever!! Once you feel that baby kick and move, you'll instantly fall in love!! I'm glad you have joined the blogging world! I swear it's like a drug!! :)

    ReplyDelete