1.27.2010

THANKS BRYNN!!!

So after the doc's appointment, well more like later that evening, my totally awesomely amazing sister decided to grace us with her presence (just kidding Brynn :) ). As she walked in I could tell she was really excited about something. I had told her about the doctor appointment already so I knew it had nothing to do with that. But she comes running up the stairs looking for me and telling me to close my eyes. I'm just thinking... "oh no, what did she do?". She got Daniel and me to close our eyes so she could 'set it up'. I'm thinking it was a cute blanket maybe that she wanted us to see. Finally we can open our eyes and sitting in front of us is a Heart to Heat monitor/machine thing! I CAN HEAR MY BABY'S HEARTBEAT WITHOUT HAVING TO GO TO THE DOC! Oh I got so excited! I'm getting all excited again just thinking about it haha! It is the coolest thing. So immediately I open it up and set everything and try to find my baby again so Brynn could hear. It's pretty nifty because you can hook two sets of headphones into it and both can listen at the same time. The only sad news is that my the baby is just a little too small still. You can barely hear it in the background. But you can bet I'll be listening for it to get stronger.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so glad you like it! I was way excited to get it for you :D

    ReplyDelete