3.12.2010

18 weeks


First off... vote! I put up a vote thing on the side to vote boy or girl. Thanks :)
So I'm 18 weeks here and I'm feeling pretty good. I can totally feel my innards being squished. And I can feel the weight of the baby (well really my uterus haha). I haven't had too many issues with the whole heartburn thing... yet. But I figure one reason is because I refuse to sit or lay down after I eat, I get problems breathing if I do too. Oh, and sleeping is a chore too. I have at least three pillows, and probably need to get more. I hear body pillows are amazing. I'll need to invest in one soon. I think it's funny that I'm saying all of this now and I'm not even huge yet. I keep telling myself to wait until I'm 30 weeks and then I'll see how good I still have it now haha.
It's pretty crazy to think that I'm already halfway to 'full term' and almost halfway to 40 weeks! It seems like the second trimester is going by way slow compared to the first. But then I realize that I only knew I was pregnant from like halfway through the first, so of course that one went fast.
Only 4 more days until I find out what we're having! Oh my heck, it's killing me. I'm so excited. I think when I find out I'll ask for name ideas... so start thinking :). I already have my favorite names (NOT Nigel or Virginia), but I think it's fun to throw around ideas still. Especially since Daniel doesn't like my top picks too much. He likes basic or classic names, I like original and unique names. We'll see when we find out what the little one is.
Anyway, if I can think of anything more I'll write. Until then enjoy the Spring weather!!!!

1 comment: