3.17.2010

The ultrasound!

So we had our first ultrasound and figured out we're having a little girl!!! Oh my heck I'm so excited. They gave us a CD of about 12 or 13 pictures, plus two printed out that I can't put down! It was so strange to watch the screen and see her moving and I didn't even feel it. It was also strange that the device moved from one hip bone to the other and could still see her. I couldn't believe she was so big! I mean she is stretching across me lengthwise and goes from one end to the other! Or at least she was like that at the ultrasound. I've felt her move since, so she's probably switched it up a bit. Oh my heck, I just can't stop looking at my little girl! Daniel is thrilled! He is so excited to have a daughter. He is going to be such a sucker for her lol! Anyway, it lasted a lot longer than I expected, which considering my last doctor appointment was really nice haha. I haven't heard what the Doc has to say about the pictures yet, but we're going in on Tuesday and I'll let you know what he says. Until then, enjoy the pics... I sure do!!!

This is the spine. The head is at the bottom right side.

I love this picture!! I think it is so cool how you can tell she's moving and that her hand is spread perfectly to count all her fingers. LOVE it!

Gender shot! Poor girl would probably hate me if she knew I put this up haha.

This is her! :D

This is the heart. All the valves and everything. Pretty cool.


This is a picture of the legs. The left is looking at the front of her leg and top of her foot. The right is looking at the back of her leg and her heel.

2 comments:

  1. So awesome! It's crazy to think she'll be here in just a few months! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 little fingers! She's adorable already!

    ReplyDelete