4.08.2010

22 weeks!


So I swear she has doubled in size in just two weeks. I feel SO big lol! It may also be because I had just eaten, so I might be a little bigger from that, or because I swear she gets bigger at night. But really, she is growing so much. We had the second ultrasound done to double check her heart and everything. Comparing the pictures from the first to the second, she definitely has gotten thicker. It's crazy! So, it's strange how looking at my stomach and realizing that it's grown, but somehow not even thinking about it. I like watching the bump grow. And I never thought I'd say it but I like watching the weight on the scale grow too! haha! Because I know it's healthy for the baby, and she's gaining most of the weight, not me. I feel really great now. My appetite is great, I eat plenty. But I have to be more and more careful how much I eat. I seriously can feel my stomach being squished the more she grows. I have been sleeping great too! I have one extra pillow that I usually keep between my legs and it has helped a lot. Also the extra pad we put on the bed helps my hips from hurting. I was having issues with that. I don't even know how to explain it, but I would wake up with this odd pain in my hip that I was laying on. Then I couldn't fall back asleep because it would hurt so bad. Then I couldn't even walk on it. So we put on a nice comfy memory foam type pad on the bed and I haven't had much problem since. Besides that, I think everything is as normal as it's ever been. I just have a growing stomach and a little something moving around inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment