4.30.2010

24 weeks


Well I'm 24 weeks along now and constantly growing. I always feel hungry and want to eat. But I'm feeling pretty darn good. I'm not sick, I'm not tired, I'm not having too many aches or pains. So I'm thinking things are going pretty well.
We went to our doctors appointment a little more than a week ago and he said everything is going just like it should. We talked to him a little bit about the big day. I said I really would like to go as natual as possible, he said that is his philosophy too. So I'm glad we agree on that. Then he said if I want to do it that way then we should start thinking about taking some Lamaze classes. He said we could wait until the next visit to really start looking into that. I'll be 28 weeks by then so it will be perfect timing.
It's been pretty fun feeling her get more active. It's strange though too because it really does tickle! She still likes to hang out as low as she can possibly get, which sometimes hurts a little bit. It makes it awkward to sit sometimes. I just feel like I'm squishing her head or soemthing haha. My pants are getting tighter too. I'm still wearing my normal jeans and just doing the rubber band thing. I'm hoping I can make it all the way with my normal jeans and just not do them up. But since they are starting to get harder to sit in, we'll see how that goes.
OH!!! I found my old stethescope from forever ago when I was taking vet tech classes. I brought it home, and we tried listening to her with it. It was so fun! We could hear all sorts of movement. It mostly sounded like gurgling. But we can listen to her heartbeat with it too!!! Oh I love it! It is so cool. We've been listening almost every night for almost a week now. We are having a ton of fun with it.
Other than all that, there really isn't too much stuff that's new. Just that she's growing like crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment