6.09.2010

To the doc again...

So this time it was just fine. Really nothing to report. Daniel made me ask him about going to the Backstreet Boys concert because he was a bit concerned haha. But the doctor said it would be just fine. He suggested maybe going to someone other than the BSB, but if the BSB is my pick then it would be fine.
Starting this appointment I'm going to be seen every two weeks. Oh that was really strange to realize I'm that close already! It seems like just a month ago I knew eventually I'll be starting every two weeks for visits, but it seemed like forever away. I don't know why or how this is going so fast for me, but it really is. Which I suppose is really nice. Hopefully it still goes fast for my last month... which is only in a month! Oh crazy.
So everything is going great. The baby's heart is getting louder and louder everytime we go in. Her movements are stronger and more often. It's fun... until she finds a spot that hits a nerve or something haha.
We bought a baby names book to help us decide on her name. We're having fun reading through it. We also started registering at Baby's R Us. We need to go somewhere else too to register.
It still really doesn't seem real. I don't know that reality has really hit me yet. I mean ya, I get that my stomach is growing, and there is some little person in there moving around like crazy, but it just seems like time is going by just like it always has... And then I get to the point of ...Oh, but I can't do this, and I can't do that right now. Then it seems real haha, but only for that moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment