6.09.2010

Doctors and stories

So again... I went to the doctor. Like I said, it's every two weeks now. It seems like it goes by faster the more I see him. There really isn't much to report for these visits. I'm pretty certain that the last ones will be interesting though.
I have about 3 more visits of every two weeks then I'll be moving to every week. Wow, it seems so strange to have to go in that often. I'm not really looking forward to it either. But that will only be about 3 visits then she'll be here.
So far everything has been just fine. We only had that one little scare with her heart, but that turned out to be nothing to worry about. So everything is great. My test from the glucose screen/blood draw turned out just fine.
I've had people tell me I was made to be pregnant. I'm thinking that's a bit obvious... I'm a girl ;) haha. Just kidding, I know it's because I really have been very, very lucky. I didn't get too sick at the beginning, just exhausted. Oh, but I did need to eat a fiberous cereal every morning lol. The second tri flew by and I hardly even knew I was pregnant (everything seemed like my normal not pregnant self), not too many headaches, not very many of the common complaints at all really. So far into the third tri, I've been just fine. Besides the occasional-becoming-more-common back aches. Oh, and I'm starting with the heartburn a bit more too. But that really hasn't made me lose sleep or anything so I've really been just fine. Anything that I've had issues with is manageable, or barely there. It's crazy. I suppose I am pretty lucky.
So the latest and greatest is that she has found my bladder, a nice little nook right where my left leg starts, and is pushing everything upward. I get winded quicker, it's really kind of sad, and can't eat as much all at once, which is fine really and many other things. But this bladder thing... my goodness! She will sit there and push on it, then stop, then push again. I'll be sitting at work or anywhere really and suddenly I get this incredible urge that I have to go. It comes so instant and lasts a few seconds then suddenly the urge is gone. It goes on and off like that for at least a few minutes at a time. It's the best when I've just gone, and suddenly I feel like I have to go again. I'm like.. I JUST barely gave you more room there! You don't need to push on it! Then this little nook she found in my leg. Really it's like right where my leg bends, but she will just get as far down there as she possibly can and then push herself even farther. It gets so uncomfortable! She hits a nerve too and then my leg starts feeling funny. It almost goes numb. If it didn't feel so weird I wouldn't mind so much, it would be pretty funny really. But I can't walk normally when she sits there, and it's uncomfortable. The other day, she was pushing just under my ribs to push herself down in that little nook some more. It was so funny. She would sit there and push for a few seconds and my leg would almost go numb, then stop. Then push again and I'd feel it all in my leg again, the she would stop. It's funny to watch because she's so strong now and has such little room to work with that it will push my stomach out an inch or two, and everything else around it goes flat lol. It's pretty fun to watch.

1 comment:

  1. haha I have backaches, sometimes, and the heartburn just came back a little bit, too! It's funny it all just happens in waves. I like reading about what's happening with you and comparing it with me. I'm glad you are having an easy pregnancy darlin

    ReplyDelete